Saturday, November 26, 2011

Holiday Commissions!

UPDATE: All commission slots HAVE been filled!!!! :D If you haven't already contacted me and recieved an email or message back from me...then I'm sorry.  Get to me quicker next time! :)



Alright lovely people, the holidays are upon us and we've all got to give a little!  Why not give the gift of art?!
Commissions are open and I'm generous with my prices around this time so get em while they're hot!  It's first come first serve b/c I've already got a good bit lined up from family and friends.

Prices (which include shipping and handling):
PENCIL PORTRAITS:
9x12 $50.00
11x17 $75.00

CARTOON STYLE:
9x12
ink--$15.00
color--$30.00
11x17
ink--$30.00
color--$50.00

I take payments by Paypal and I ask that you pay upfront.  Email me at tressina.bowling@gmail.com if you're interested!

No comments: