Monday, January 16, 2012

Fundraiser Sketch Cards

Here's a handful of sketch cards I did this weekend for the Beaucoup Pop fundraiser.  Thank you again for all those who came out a supported us.  Your kindness will not be forgotten.
Wolverine in action!

House MD doing what he does best...

Little bit of Doctor Who K-9 love!

Green Lantern going for it...there's actually a companion piece for this one that will be posted in the next couple of days.

Some Han Solo action!!!!

I've still got a few pieces to finish up from Saturday.  I'll be posting them later this week!!!

2 comments:

Matt Seckman said...

Again, great job tressa. They all turned out so well!! :-) the Green lantern is just so funny!!

Tressina Bowling said...

@Matt-Thank you!!! Yea, I'm pretty sure it's my favorite from the day. I can't wait to do the companion one. ;)