Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Little New To This

Hello all!!!  Welcome to BirdieboArt!  I've created this blog as another means to get my art "out there".  I've been contributing to another blog lately that's run by my good friend Jen.  I mainly do movie reviews and articles about art.  I really love contributing to her blog and I thought, "I really need to start one of my own, but that focuses mainly on my art!"  So here I am!  Like the title says, I'm new to this, so these first few posts are going to be wonky :)  Please bare with me!  
Anywho, for my first post I'll be sharing my latest commission.  My best friend sent this one my way.  It's on a typical photo sized Strathmore Bristol vellum paper.  It's all in Staedtler pencil, ranging from 2H to 3B.  I really like the way this one turned out, especially with the ocean in the background.
There it is my first post!  Short and sweet.  Also if you would like to check out Jen's blog, which I highly recommend you do, here's the link: http://fangirl92183.blogspot.com

No comments: